MADE draws upon the inspiration and power of the network to propose and execute projects that addresses immediate solutions of the day, widely ranging from new social modeling, to practices around life/work balance, to new ventures on system theory, to innovative ways of building smarter communities. MADE is, at its core, an actionable, flexible forum that drives exploration, prototyping, and knowledge sharing.
MADE is a regranting program – selected proposals receive up to $1,000 + EAP Networked support to execute the proposed idea. A project could take many forms, but we want you to think about what could be done by this network, for this network. Challenge us, excite us, and take us somewhere new.
APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR MADE 2016
Emerging Arts Professionals invites you to PLAY, EXPERIMENT, PROTOTYPE with the practice of arts administration by submitting a proposal to MADE
Submissions due on December 11, 2016, by 11:59pm
EXTENDED!! Submissions due on December 18, 2016, by 11:59pm
If you have an idea that wants to be MADE, please submit a complete application that includes the following:
- Project Lead: Name and contact information (email, phone, address)
- Project collaborators: Names and contact info, if any
- Project Synopsis (max 2 sentences)
- Brief proposal (max. 700 words) with the following elements:
- Project description
- The need it seeks to address
- How it aligns with EAP’s mission, values and methodologies
- A little about yourself and why you are the person to execute this idea
- Your proposed role and what support you need from EAP and/or the network to make it happen (see below, Assumptions and Agreements)
- Brief description how the information will be made accessible to the widest audience and how you will document your process
- Project Timeline (keep in mind the Project timeline above)
- Simple Project Budget: The project budget should include both income and expenses for your project. MADE grants are up to $1,000, $250 of which must be earmarked as an honorarium to the awarded individual or group of individuals. Additional funds could be included into the budget, but are not required. MADE grants can cover the full cost of the project.
- Supporting materials: 3-5 annotated images and/or links (video, website, PDF publications, etc.) that relate to your project. Support images can be past work you’ve completed, working sketches, external examples.
Project proposals must be submitted as PDF attachments (max. 5MB) to email@example.com, subject line: “MADE 2016 Application” by 11:59pm on
December 11. EXTENDED!! Submissions due on December 18, 2016, by 11:59pm.